Fresh Cream 200 gram
Condense Milk 140 grams
Evaporated Milk 160 gram
Food color 1/2 Tea spoon
Mango Essence 1 Tea spoon
How to make Mango Ice Cream
- Beat fresh cream in a bowl till it change over into thick form. put food color & mango essence in it and beat once more
- Beat vanished milk in another bowl exceptionally well then pour condense milk in it and beat once more.
- Pour this milk mixture in cream mixture then beat once more
- Pour this mixture in an air tight container then place it into cooler for 7-8 hours.
- If you need to include a few pieces of mango you blend it following 4-5 hours of freezing then put it again into cooler.
Enjoy your home made delectable mango ice cream.